Sunday, February 1, 2009

STAMPIN UP news!!!!!!!

Have you ever thought about becoming a Stampin' Up demonstrator? Well if you have or even want more information about becoming involved with an awesome stamping/paper crafting company should email me now!
Stampin' Up is having their annual Sale-a-bration sale and an offer for 15% off the starter kit plus more for signing up. This is an AWESOME deal (I think). So if you are interested in learning more please email me at 3deits@evertek.net and put Stampin' Up in the subject line. I am going to hold a drawing (of free products) for anyone who places an order from my website or becomes a demo. in the first 2 weeks of February...I will draw on the 16th.

Check it out Stampin' Up products and shop on my Stampin' Up website

Thanks, Sarah

No comments: