Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It's a start...

So I have started this blog to get myself motivated to get some scrap booking and stamping done. I have some birthday cards I need to make, I have some page ideas I need to get done, and I really need to clean my crafting area. On top of all this I really want to learn how to sew but have no sewing machine. I will be posting weekly Page Layout Challenges, try to post a Scraplift, and some of my work....if I get any done;)
But feel free to share your work!!!! Thanks, Sarah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi There- We were just reading your blog and wanted to share our site with you in case you might find it worthy of adding to your site links.

Your blog is a great read! My husband and I have been sitting here for about an hour finding new and interesting things to read!

Our site is a developing scrapbooking and stamping community that we're building around an inline store. What we think makes it the most unique is the blog-like approach that we're taking to sharing and building a real community. Let us know what you think!

Thanks Much!

Darren and Angela Vader
ScrapbookingSuppliesEtc.com