Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Page Challenge

Page Layout Challenge: No Patterned Paper

Make a Layout with no patterned paper ( you can make your own patterned paper with stamps or whatever) Here are the directions: You must use the following items only...no extras...not cutting of the dimensions of the paper.

12x12 cardstock

8.5x11 cardstock

11 circles...can be multiple sizes

Title and Journaling are Free!!!!!

Hope you can get a Layout you like with these directions...feel free to share them with me!!! I will post one from a reader in a week....so if you want your work to be published on my blog email it to me......~Sarah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah! Just wanted to give a shout out for all your challenges! You've helped me immensely....and I've done this one and will email it tonight from home!!