Thursday, April 3, 2008

GIVE A WAY!!!! and March of Dimes Madness!!!

First off let me say how excited I am to be able to help raise money for such an awesome cause....The March of Dimes helped my son in 2004 when he was born 4 weeks early.






Here is Brody born 4 weeks early spending 10 days in the NICU


Since then he has blossomed into a rowdy little man...






Here is Brody during a trip to the Mall spending some time playing!!!

So this year is the first year he is officially helping to raise money with me. In the last 3 years I have been in the TOP 5 money raising walkers in our area and this year I am hoping he can make the list with me. So please check out his website to see just how much he has raised and leave him a comment on my blog. http://www.marchforbabies.org/brody1
For everyone who leaves a comment on my blog about how much he has raised ($ amount needed in comment) you will be entered into my 1st ever BLOG CANDY giveaway!!!
If you feel you would care to donate to this cause and do so through my son's site....you will get 2 extra entries...so 3 entries total.
Contest will run through APRIL 18th.....My son will pick a random persons name to win an AWESOME PRIZE of Stampin' Up products!!!!
My main goal is to raise awareness for the March of Dimes and get people to go out and walk in there local chapters March for Babies annual walk.
Thanks so very much, Sarah

13 comments:

Rachel said...

Yeah, I think I am the 1st one to comment and I get 3 entries in the drawing. Way to go Brody! I'll be walking right beside you, too.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome that Brody had raised $330 so far. Great job!

Donna said...

Wow! $750.00!!! Go Brody!

Jenna said...

It is awesome that Brody has raised $330 already [and the team has raised $1,035!] That is wonderful! Keep up the good work :)

Primitive Seasons said...

Congratulations little man on raising an awesome $330 so far. Nothing like giving back to make you feel good!

Mary

www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com

Scott Franson Photography said...

I'm so glad they were there when you needed them, and I'm glad you're so willing to help. I'm guessing $1668.
Claudia
scfranson@charter.net

C said...

That would be $330 plus. :-)
Congratulations! God bless you.
Charlene

Jen Harrison said...

350, way to go. My twins were born 2 mths early. They were in the NICU for 8 and 4 weeks-didn't come home at the same time. This is a great cause that I have donated to many times.

Anonymous said...

You go Brody! I saw $345 on the site. I'm a former Labor and Delivery nurse who has seen many a premature delivery. What a fabulous cause to raise awareness!
Best of luck to the whole team!
SueD

Kelly said...

Great job on the money you have raised ($365). I hope the donations just keep coming in.
Kelly

Anonymous said...

Awesome job on raising $375 Brody!! I am so impressed with your willingness and caring for this great cause. Keep up the good work my man!!!

-*Linda*-

Anonymous said...

WOW...you're already at $375.00...your half ways towards your goal! Congratulations and I know you'll reach the goal in no time!
Smiles,
Sheri from Vancouver, BC :)

Anonymous said...

Good job Brody! Your team has raised $1,144, what a great donation for March of Babies! Your one cute kid! Keep up the great work!
Theresa