Saturday, April 19, 2008

It's Over!!!

So my first card workshop is all over with...turned out pretty good if I say so myself. There were 15 in attendance (more than I was expecting) and we made 8 cards each. Most of them had never stamped or scrapbooked before so in all it went very well. The space was limited so I moved stations instead of people...that was interesting. Let's just say, I would love to do this again but next time I am going to be way more organized in general and will start working on the next batch of cards....NOW!!!
I think I am going to venture into the possibilities of Etsy.com and try to market myself a little bit;)
I am really wanting to get to scrapbooking and am also thinking of hosting a Calendar workshop!

2 comments:

Girl can Knit - Cherry Lane Knit Stamp Quilt said...

oooh Sarah, You have to post your pictures..!!! Congratulations on your first workshop! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a successful first workshop!!

Would love to see your ideas for a calendar workshop (since I'm too far away to actually come to it!!!)

Eryn
ABMommyof2 @ BBC